Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,763 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That WWN cover just made me shoot milk out my nose! :lol:
 
your_turn.jpg
 
I got a good chuckle out of that one...
 
Jerome...
Picture the cogs trying to spin
 
I got it the first time I glanced at it. Is this bad?
 
No its not bad.. some people can just get things better than others. plenty of times ive struggled to see things in pictures posted in these threads, then other times ive instatly got it.
 
I got it the first time I glanced at it. Is this bad?

Think of it this way, if PJ didn't immediatly get it, he'd dismiss it and move on.



....Or at least I hope he would.

I lol'd.
 
Jerome...
Picture the cogs trying to spin

Ah, thanks Dion! I find it sort of ironic/funny, kind of tongue and cheek I guess :)

Jerome
 
Did it really need quoting?
 
^^^^ Do this to do that.
 
computerevolution.png
 
funny-graphs-lucky-charms.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is that the sham wow guy?

Otherwise I dun geddit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back