Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,512 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Org. pic of ShamWOW dude (aka vince)

2qmpy51.jpg
 
Hmmmmm can someone fill me in? Did he get bashed?
 
He got in a fight with a prostitute, which led to his arrest. Those are his mugshots.
 
Roflwaffles.

Ahhhhh that parody is slowy but surely coming true.
 
Roflwaffles.

Ahhhhh that parody is slowy but surely coming true.

What, the prison parody? I believe it was made after the incident where Vince's face got bashed... it is around a year old I believe.
 
I'm sorry - joke fail. :dunce:

We only got the sham wow thing over here about half a year ago. I thought that's when it first hit.
 
Hmmmmm can someone fill me in? Did he get bashed?

The comedy is in the other two gentlemen posing jokingly with the blown up mug. They're his infomercial host contemporaries.
 

Frankly, the only humour I find in these Yahoo Answers things are the seemingly endless number of stupid people who will give earnest answers to obvious trolls.
 
Frankly, the only humour I find in these Yahoo Answers things are the seemingly endless number of stupid people who will give earnest answers to obvious trolls.

When I saw that picture I thought that was the joke...
 
Maybe it is...? I'm not hip enough to know.
 
Just captured this (highlighted text)...
Ya, you know... musical instruments... or WEAPONS... the usual. I should offer a trade for a Barrett 50 cal.



 
Next person to post Picard facepalms whilst contributing nothing will be hunted down.

Edit: Where'd it go?

africanrt2.jpg
 
I don't think the weapons trade is funny or weird at all. You can get some decent handguns in the $200 range especially if you're looking for a good C&C weapon.
 
I don't think the weapons trade is funny or weird at all. You can get some decent handguns in the $200 range especially if you're looking for a good C&C weapon.

I suppose (although handguns are very restricted and you need all sorts of special licences for them here in Canada). $200 here might get you a well-used .22 cal rifle or an old-a**ed P.O.S. high-powered rifle. Just sounded weird in context.

Maybe he's looking for some sort of edged weapon to hang on his wall... you know, to impress the chicks!
 
Put 'em to the "sword" as they say...
 
Frankly, the only humour I find in these Yahoo Answers things are the seemingly endless number of stupid people who will give earnest answers to obvious trolls.

It would seem some GTP members need to learn this.

By the way, if I dropped a nuclear bomb on my house would xbox live still work?
 
By the way, if I dropped a nuclear bomb on my house would xbox live still work?

I am seriously hoping you are joking. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but consider the radiation.

Don't drop a nuclear bomb on your house. It will destroy your xbox :/

...unless you put it in a led-lined refrigerator.

Indiana_Jones_KOTKS_Refrigerator_Collectible-thumb-550x327-27039.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol:

Well done.
 
I wonder how many aren't going to get that?

EDIT: D'oh! :)
 
blue shift.
That is possibly the most nerdy bumper sticker in the world.


It became even more unfunny when I understood the geekyness of the idea.
 
I understood that one as well! That's hilarious!
 
 
Old but gold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back