Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,137 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loled
 
I did not
 
sarah_palin_pancakes.jpg
 
I did not

This. I don't like when the funny is staged. Reminds me a lot of the Facebook joke too, which I didn't find funny either. Oh, well.
 
The FB one was clever, this last one was almost trolling for laughs.
 


Wow, that gives a new meaning to horrible. Artistic talent isn't something you can learn, this painter proves it with lots of wasted art school.....wow....but the pancakes give it credit!
 
So I was reading the news on the internet today...

 
lol. going for the high score no doubt.
 
That is insane! What are the odds...
 
I don't get it.
 
Crudely drawn black outlines are your friends.

From,
Chris.
 
IRS = Internal Revenue Service = Tax Man. Plane crashing into Tax Man office has potential to kill Tax Man making Taxslayer.com funny, apparently.

Which would make me the funnykiller.
 
Odd, just now I saw an ad about "Jousting Funny"
Forgot to get a screen cap though. :(
 
 
Awesome. :lol:👍
 
That is the first time i have ever laughed at the CSI dude!
 
jacoblost.jpg


Chances are you won't understand this. Hint: filename.
 
I adequated that a bit more to reality for you. 👍

The truth....you speak of it. I do not deny I have a case of the ass.
 
Quick Google search shows it has to do with the "beard guy" incident on the bus.
 
:lol: that post just got 1000% times funnier after I watched the video.
 
18864_1224743306666_1471523983_30561797_4779943_n.jpg

Lady Gaga Bean.
 
The truth....you speak of it. I do not deny I have a case of the ass.

You're avatar begs to differ :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back