Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I saw this before but I'm not sure where. Hope it was not in the previous thread:

hakunamatatau.jpg

I posted that... somewhere... with the caption Hakuna Matata!

back on topic:

I saw this guy on my way home Thursday and snapped a pic. I thought it was funny.

photo0193.jpg

Another car had "JK LMAO" for their plate but I couldn't get a pic of it. It was like funny plate day.

I saw this guy on my way home Thursday and snapped a pic. I thought it was funny.

Another car had "JK LMAO" for their plate but I couldn't get a pic of it. It was like funny plate day.

That's weird because yesterday I saw an Infiniti with "AHED OF U." My thought process: "that's true"

photo0193.jpg

LOL yeah it's hilarious!!!! I think I know why he put that Number Plate... He wants everybody to Hi-beam to his car that he has a BMW =P

That's weird because yesterday I saw an Infiniti with "AHED OF U." My thought process: "that's true"

Think I should move out to US to see more funny plates =P

Last couple of months ago, I saw a BMW M5 with plate ''M5'' !!!! And I was like :dopey:

Hopefully not beaten to this by Famine, but a pic taken by a fellow Lab owner. Not 'shopped, a proper spur of the moment shot, this one:

IMG_4342.sized.jpg

WOW, that Kennedy funeral one is pushing it, but whatever its still funny. The chainsaw attachment is good too, but I don't know when it would come in handy unless it was hand to hand combat or CQB :lol:

WOW, that Kennedy funeral one is pushing it, but whatever its still funny. The chainsaw attachment is good too, but I don't know when it would come in handy unless it was hand to hand combat or CQB :lol:
I think that soldier has been play Gears a bit too much.

I'm sure there are plenty here that will think this is the best thing since pre-sliced spam, but I think it's a completely laughable.

rx8loudnew.jpg

Perhaps I should venture into the questionable mods thread, as well...

TB
I'm sure there are plenty here that will think this is the best thing since pre-sliced spam, but I think it's a completely laughable.

Wait, they make pre-sliced Spam?

I am soooo moving to the US now!

TB

rx8loudnew.jpg

Perhaps I should venture into the questionable mods thread, as well...

It looks like crap, but if it sounds good, I wouldn't complain 👍

Wait, they make pre-sliced Spam?

I am soooo moving to the US now!
Pack up that dog and renew the visa! :P
It looks like crap, but if it sounds good, I wouldn't complain 👍
Even if you wanted to complain, I imagine no one would be able to hear you. Much like the Tahoe that was next to me today. I've had cars that could vibrate the side mirrors - that's not difficult in the least. His mirrors were rippling. 👎:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back