Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's because I didn't refresh the page.

I hope he keeps his word.

One question, though: why is it okay to post dozens of Kanye West pictures, but not dozens of Cyanide & Happiness (when they are funny) and xkcd?

Because Kanye is going to be over in 15 minutes but C&H and xkcd are forever.

1468287.jpg

I know I shouldn't laugh at the last one, but it is just to funny not to.

That last one is sexist and abusive to all female GTPlanet members, all 3 of them, but :lol:

I don't understand whats so funny about the virgin wife murder sign thing, where is this at?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+22:13-21&version=KJV

Whats funny is the fact that its an in your face type thing to those that quote the Bible for purposes like anti gay things. But things such as stoning your non-virgin wife with the rest of the town in front of her father is totally fine and slips through. But I just took ALL the funny out of it. So sorry. But you asked.

Saw this on Kotaku:
500x_76SC6.jpg

Seems everyone is angry at Best Buy for this, but I find my self laughing because they wouldn't offer it if people didn't need it.

And then over the weekend my wife and I went out of town to visit some friends and we made a restroom stop at a McDonald's in Leitchfield, KY.

This is why our kids are fat. The gigantic play areas with slides and whatnot at least allow for exercise.
photo0230.jpg

photo0229u.jpg

This is why our kids are fat. The gigantic play areas with slides and whatnot at least allow for exercise.

You and I both know that the reason why some kids are fat is because of their parents - not McDonalds.

You and I both know that the reason why some kids are fat is because of their parents - not McDonalds.
True, I should have been more clear than a quick one off comment. It is brilliant by McDonald's because every weak willed parent in that town will now have to hear how their kid wants to go to McDonald's even more.

Knowing small town Kentucky though, this is likely where all the kids sit while their parents have their coffee meetings. It is not uncommon to see "play dates" at McDonald's so the kids can go play in those big playground things.

How could kids opt to play with a gamecube instead of with the funzone? Ball pits and climbing through the tunnels were such a joy.

In fact, I think that's what I miss the most from my childhood. Not the ones at McDonalds, but just those kinds of playgrounds in general.

How could kids opt to play with a gamecube instead of with the funzone? Ball pits and climbing through the tunnels were such a joy.

I'm trying to persuade my girlfriend that when we get a house I can have a Ballpit room. Ballpits rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back