Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I do have to admit that I'm quite shocked to hear that 12 year old children spend so much time on a forum and go partying...

:lol: If there's money for the party, and a big house, then it's not kid party with toys and games, it's a real adult party but small scale, with coolers full of drinks, huge snack tables, a DJ, with about 10 big speakers to go with him, and tons more. Did I also mention that she was turning 13? Parties are really fun at my age.

:lol: If there's money for the party, and a big house, then it's not kid party with toys and games, it's a real adult party but small scale, with coolers full of drinks, huge snack tables, a DJ, with about 10 big speakers to go with him, and tons more. Did I also mention that she was turning 13? Parties are really fun at my age.
Give it 5 years. You'll know what a really fun party is.

The only addons in 5 years is sex, drugs, and legally being allowed to drink.

That is what you think.

Bah, kids these days. Think they know it all.

And yet they really have no idea at all what they
are talking about, despite how "cool" and "in" they may be or believe they are.
And then, some day, they'll end up like me, bitter and cynical and laughing at
kids that think they know whats up, because they are "cool" and "in" and yet
have no idea, till some day...

That is what you think.

Nice avy, Azure. 👍

Why is that so true. :P

9df2f947b9c630b6cf371458be769bd6.jpg

This is why I hate kids and alcohol so much these days. It is not cool to get drunk, and a party does not get any more fun with drunk people all over the place. Especially women, good lord, women are the worst creatures to be around on the planet when they are drunk. Stay away form the alcohol and have some real fun with your friends by going to the movies or go to the bowling court. At least, that's what we did as children 8 years ago...

Stay away form the alcohol and have some real fun with your friends by going to the movies or go to the bowling court. At least, that's what we did as children 8 years ago...

Wow, has it only been 8 years since the 50's?

How time flies. ;)

:lol: What the hell? There is something called the law here too you know, you have to be over 18(or 21, i forget) to drink any alcoholic beverage. I've never drank alcohol before(maybe just 1 bottle of Smirnoff, it was at a party, but don't tell my mom :lol:). And I meant "us" as in everyone else in general who gets drunk a lot as well, not me :lol:

I'm not sure if you've tried it (I hope not), but downing a whole bottle of Smirnoff at a party is a pretty steep ask for even the most munted, idiotic party animal - let alone someone whos the stature of a 13 year old. Go for the soft stuff at parties - it means you can remember the night the morning after, and you can wake up in your own bed instead of the gutter or the hospital - and in extreme cases, you can work out whos child is whos 9 months later.

I'm not sure if you've tried it (I hope not), but downing a whole bottle of Smirnoff at a party is a pretty steep ask for even the most munted, idiotic party animal - let alone someone whos the stature of a 13 year old. Go for the soft stuff at parties - it means you can remember the night the morning after, and you can wake up in your own bed instead of the gutter or the hospital - and in extreme cases, you can work out whos child is whos 9 months later.

he probably meant a cruiser

And the intelligence to know what's best, though that one can't be explained. You'll have to experience it on your own.

4chan itself doesn't allow linking. There shouldn't be problems unless it blocks any domain with the characters 4chan in it.
In the last 24 hours I have seen two images blocked at work and they link to img.4chan.org and 4chanarchive.org.

So, I guess it is blocking anything 4chan related. Never having been to 4chan myself, I didn't know they don't allow linking and assumed these were part of it.

Last edited:
In teh last 24 hours I have seen two images blocked at work and they link to img.4chan.org and 4chanarchive.org.

So, I guess it is blocking anything 4chan related. Never having been to 4chan myself, I didn't know they don't allow linking and assumed these were part of it.

You are not missing much as of lately. It was awsome back in '05 though.

I don't know about Smirnoff Ice, but I drank a whole bottle, and felt completely fine. And I remembered everything that happened at the party too. kids down here are a lot more mature than the kids up there, mainly when it comes to having fun.

I don't know about Smirnoff Ice, but I drank a whole bottle

A whole bottle!!!111!

Smirnoff Ice is lemonade. Essentially it's a can of lemonade with a single measure of vodka in it, put into a small bottle.

Because we're notorious for goint off topic... back on it:

Weiner dogs of war!

I don't know about Smirnoff Ice, but I drank a whole bottle, and felt completely fine. And I remembered everything that happened at the party too. kids down here are a lot more mature than the kids up there, mainly when it comes to having fun.

A whole bottle!!!111!

Smirnoff Ice is lemonade. Essentially it's a can of lemonade with a single measure of vodka in it, put into a small bottle.

rofl-1.gif

Who needs funny pics when you have this.

And now I am going to quote myself because it applies even more so now...

That is what you think.

So guys... why are we discussing illegal activity?

It's not illegal activity.

Do you know what the minimum age for drinking alcohol is in the UK? It's FIVE. FIVE years old. The minimum age for buying it is 18 - under 18s are not even allowed in the area of a bar in a bar, though they may drink alcohol purchased from one by a parent or someone acting in loco parentis.

It's not illegal activity.

Do you know what the minimum age for drinking alcohol is in the UK? It's FIVE. FIVE years old. The minimum age for buying it is 18 - under 18s are not even allowed in the area of a bar in a bar, though they may drink alcohol purchased from one by a parent or someone acting in loco parentis.

It is for PJ, Famine. His location is Jamaica. The legal purchase age is 16. Source:http://icap.org/table/MinimumAgeLimitsWorldwide Therefore this is illegal discussion. As this thread is my responsibility I'd like to see that we please refrain from talking about anything that could get it closed. Please and thank you.

Everybody has to learn about life sooner or later, it's not so much how they do it that bothers me, it's just the arrogance of youth thinking they already know it....

that's my two cents on the underage drinking thing.

as for funny pictures....

... I have none.

The alcohol in one Smirnoff Ice is about the same as a Heineken (ml for ml) according to the interwebs. So you drank the equivalent of a beer - and not a heavy one at that. I wouldn't expect you to feel much from that even if you'd never had a drink in your life.

The alcohol in one Smirnoff Ice is about the same as a Heineken (ml for ml) according to the interwebs. So you drank the equivalent of a beer - and not a heavy one at that. I wouldn't expect you to feel much from that even if you'd never had a drink in your life.

Now that is funny

It is for PJ, Famine. His location is Jamaica. The legal purchase age is 16. Source:http://icap.org/table/MinimumAgeLimitsWorldwide Therefore this is illegal discussion. As this thread is my responsibility I'd like to see that we please refrain from talking about anything that could get it closed. Please and thank you.

That is the purchase age. If you had read what Famine said, the purchase age can be different from the legal age to consume said product.

Plus, I doubt they'd close it from a Super Mod discussing it. Would be awfully underhanded for a Mod to discuss something and then close the thread due to said discussion.

That is the purchase age. If you had read what Famine said, the purchase age can be different from the legal age to consume said product.

Plus, I doubt they'd close it from a Super Mod discussing it. Would be awfully underhanded for a Mod to discuss something and then close the thread due to said discussion.

It may not get closed. But we don't need to discuss this topic in the FUNNY PIC THREAD. This is so far off topic its not even funny. If anyone feels the need to discuss this topic further go make a thread for it. This is not the place to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back