Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,719 views
14+-+1
Aw nuts
 
Somebody hasn't realized Freudian imagery is just about every movie...holy crap, a giant penis is leaving the great egg to a larger egg.

Novel.
 
I can safely say I've never done this, even though I could quite easily be mistaken for this guy:

cello-geek-1404221410.jpg
 
At least there's no crap in the toilet but for crying out loud, clean the crap off the counter first.
 
Socks would reduce the disgusting level by quite a bit.
 
Sorry, but socks can't cushion your fear of 200 feet. Get trampled!
 
We've never had any, please explain.
 
I believe if they are funny then the fit in this thread. Obviously funny is subjective and not everyone will agree but we've had rage comics in the past with no issues brought against them.
 
What? You afraid of feet?
I hate feet. My feet, your feet, everybody's feet, I think they're disgusting. I dated a girl who supposedly had beautiful feet. Guys and even some girls were always telling her how hot her feet were, yet I couldn't see it, they were disgusting feet.
I also don't know what Rage Comics are, care to explain what it is?
This is a Rage comic.
rage_comics__1___married_to_optimus_prime__o_o_by_smashfanful-d5aog50.jpg
 
Back