Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
Alrighty then.

This is actually based on personal experience, but the ending is more than slightly fabricated (have to say that just in case someone actually thinks I ripped a toy out of a kid's hands and broke it in front of him).

Electronic toy RAGE!!.png


To any parents that might be reading this, I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes (not really), please don't let your kids use noisy toys in public.

Also, I forgot to include its other sound effects, and the sounds of the kid operating it. So it wouldv'e sounded more like: Bop it! *SMACK* Twist it! *grrnk* Pull it! *woop* Twist it! *grrnk* Pull it! *woop* Bop it! *SMACK*
 
Last edited:
Homer Simpson logic still intact.
 
Alrighty then.

This is actually based on personal experience, but the ending is more than slightly fabricated (have to say that just in case someone actually thinks I ripped a toy out of a kid's hands and broke it in front of him).

View attachment 193589

To any parents that might be reading this, I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes (not really), please don't let your kids use noisy toys in public.

Also, I forgot to include its other sound effects, and the sounds of the kid operating it. So it wouldv'e sounded more like: Bop it! *SMACK* Twist it! *grrnk* Pull it! *woop* Twist it! *grrnk* Pull it! *woop* Bop it! *SMACK*

That "Bop It!" toy is available in my country. The advertisement for it is annoying too.
 
All 3 are superstitous signs/omens/portents of bad luck. Walking under a ladder, breaking a mirror and having a black cat cross your path.

Thanks for clearing that up.
 
Cool, but what song is it?
 
Btj6RiRCIAA4qkN.jpg
 
DK
Damn George R. R. Martin should party less and just finish The Winds of Winter already!

And who's the blond in the foreground anyway?
 
I only recognize the one in the middle cause she played Gwen in Downton Abbey.
 
Damn George R. R. Martin should party less and just finish The Winds of Winter already!

And who's the blond in the foreground anyway?

iJustine. One of the most annoying people on YouTube.
 
I only recognize the one in the middle cause she played Gwen in Downton Abbey.
They're all part of the "Game of Thrones" cast, except the crazy looking guy on the left - which is George R. R. Martin himself - and apparently...

iJustine. One of the most annoying people on YouTube.
 
This world is so messed up.
 
Hey! There's nothing wrong with Britain!


It's the people there that are messed up. ;)
 
Back