Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,723 views
Damn George R. R. Martin should party less and just finish The Winds of Winter already!

And who's the blond in the foreground anyway?

I dunno but I would smash that like Gregor Clegane.
 
Talk about low standards.
 
tumblr_n9e7sfepNm1qewacoo1_500.jpg


tumblr_n9c9ozQ0au1qewacoo1_500.jpg


tumblr_n9cfepMC1H1qewacoo1_500.jpg


tumblr_n9bsgmJNiU1qewacoo1_500.png


tumblr_n9brfbEwSE1qewacoo1_500.jpg



tumblr_n9ebtzJlLR1rbkqplo1_500.gif


tumblr_n9eg82nGWm1spm17no1_1280.jpg
 
DeLorean at 200k? Impressive.
 
Impressive for a Irish-American-built deathtrap from the 80s. :p
 
With a French engine.
 
Is this the new excuse for jokes older than ARPANET?

I dunno but I would smash that like Gregor Clegane.

Stop - spoilers. I can only read so quickly.
 
Is this the new excuse for jokes older than ARPANET?

I thought it was just jokes and no images, and to be honest with the context of Rick and Carl (Coral) in this scene make these jokes fresh and better than just text on a screen. It's meme form and quite good especially the one from @Encyclopedia

Anyways back to the funny as the Buzz Killingtons circle overhead like vultures ;)
 
Apparently anything can become a meme these days.

Reaching.
 
Back