Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,925 views
1622219_336281703225448_1918096055949486138_n.jpg
 
DK
If I was him, I'd probably have resorted to porn too.

:) That's funny.

I want you to think carefully about that comment though. When a girl reads that and knows that her BF looks at porn she thinks she's ugly. We (as men) do not want this misunderstanding to propagate.

Women, when your man looks at porn, it's not because you're ugly. It's because he's a guy. If I watch The Incredibles, it's not because I think Monster's Inc was a bad movie. If I watch Pitch Black, it's not because I think Pixar makes bad movies. If I watch Schinderl's list, it's not because I think black and white depressing films are better than science fiction. It's because I love watching movies. Lots of movies. Different kinds of movies where different, interesting, things might happen.
 
I deserve that. *buries head in shame*
 
I lost it even harder than I already did at Dr. Scorpion. :lol:
 
Thats way too much black pepper for stuffed camel, you'd ruin it like that.

Plane pic: Thats pretty much the correct section of the plane where thats accurate

For DK

Fj04Nye.jpg


Love,
Danny
Still looking at them wondering, hmmm. yep no er maybe... yep
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My poor eyes!
 
Grumpy Cat is probably too angry to care.
 
Back