Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,856 views
daily_afternoon_randomness_50_photos2_1411077820.jpg
 
Yes, now I see it. The body and outfit are right, it was the wig that threw me!
 
I haven't got that much on!

For a Thursday night...
 
The nipple piercings and handbag scream Netherlands.
 
TB
I'm bringing back my POS Galaxy S5 so I can use iOS8's Wave:

TX9dbK6.jpg


I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT. :D

Somewhere, there is going to be an idiot that tries that, and I will laugh at them.
 
Somewhere, there is going to be an idiot that tries that, and I will laugh at them.

They're probably going to blow themselves up when they do that.
 
They do that to make people think that one side (the side they support) is ahead and hope people don't notice that it doesnt add up to 100%.
 
"Mom! The Falcons aren't playing fair! They won't let me score points in this game!"
 
Back