Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,807 views
PofslhZ.jpg


CSdXLkC.jpg


elzsAvM.jpg
 
And they taste of lime.

Err...
 
I don't get it.

Rammstein is a German heavy metal band. Their hit song Du Hast is the reference here. If you take a German course in HS or Uni there will always be that one guy who joined because of Rammstein.

EDIT

Tree'd..... by three hours. Wow.
 

Another satisfied customer of my product. Just think...I teach people how to do that, and they pay me to do it. Naturally, I want to know what the other two repair order lines are.

(Resists temptation to take screenshots all day...)
 
I hate "Liberry".
I should have been more 'pacific:

1.

liberry
A pathetic mispronunciation of "library," often said by those with a feeble grasp of English grammar and a tendency to say "pacific" instead of "specific" or "axed" instead of "asked." The more ghetto you are, the more likely you are to use this.

What? I can't hear you! I'm in the liberry tryin' get some movies! (As overheard in a cell phone conversation in an area where cell phone usage is disallowed.)
 
I should have been more 'pacific:

1.

liberry
A pathetic mispronunciation of "library," often said by those with a feeble grasp of English grammar and a tendency to say "pacific" instead of "specific" or "axed" instead of "asked." The more ghetto you are, the more likely you are to use this.

What? I can't hear you! I'm in the liberry tryin' get some movies! (As overheard in a cell phone conversation in an area where cell phone usage is disallowed.)
e3de6d01672c80eb911687827a3fd98a9aa0838755f6f0fd4884e753ac3e29e0.jpg
 
I should have been more 'pacific:

1.

liberry
A pathetic mispronunciation of "library," often said by those with a feeble grasp of English grammar and a tendency to say "pacific" instead of "specific" or "axed" instead of "asked." The more ghetto you are, the more likely you are to use this.

What? I can't hear you! I'm in the liberry tryin' get some movies! (As overheard in a cell phone conversation in an area where cell phone usage is disallowed.)

Hey now, don't be a hater. Ebonics pays the bills
tumblr_mq4zynkPAF1qb5gkjo1_1280.jpg
 
Shouldn't it be bolivianos/pesos/colóns/euros/etc. instead of dollars?
 
Back