Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
I'm writing checks that way next time I pay bills.
 
TB
Shouldn't it be bolivianos/pesos/colóns/euros/etc. instead of dollars?
¿Por qué?

Wouldn't this be in the Southern states that border Mexico?
 
TB
I'm bringing back my POS Galaxy S5 so I can use iOS8's Wave:

TX9dbK6.jpg


I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT. :D

aPy9yjq_700b_v1.jpg
 
I thought you had to wrap it in aluminum foil first.
 
An iFried was on the way sooner or later. It was only a matter of time.
 
You're supposed to flip the phone over halfway during recharging in a microwave oven.
The last thing you want is your iBurrito hot on the outside and icy cold in the middle. :crazy:
 
Oh Lord! Richard Dawkins is Emma Watson! My life is ruined.
 
It's been shopped to make each face look a little more like the other:

1


Perhaps the most obvious change is the nose. Eyebrows next.
 
I can finally sleep.

Perhaps the most obvious change is the nose. Eyebrows next.
Definitely. And he was the one who was changed the most, which was clever.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's been shopped to make each face look a little more like the other:

I shouldn't wonder who has that much time on their hands to edit photos for no reason than to deceive; then I look at my 15,000 post count, and...

(... someone needs a less creepy and less pointless hobby.)
 
Back