Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,712 views
I think my MP is Sven Goran Ericsson.

unnamed.jpg
 

So this happened today. An idiot parked their car straight in the path of the tram and the trams had to queue.



Better photo.
10486568_879507458761131_8631519774470982807_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's made of carp...what an odd translation into Romanian.

I'm afraid to find out what the word this is spelled out in the same language.
 
Slippery slope.

43h2x7E.jpg
Actually the original picture was about the groom's dog "accepting" the new wife into the family. It was posted in reddit few days ago
 

So this happened today. An idiot parked their car straight in the path of the tram and the trams had to queue.

Why is it parked on the right side of the road? And by "right", I mean both "right side" and "correct side"..
 
Why is it parked on the right side of the road? And by "right", I mean both "right side" and "correct side"..
I have no idea.
 
At least Huntsville's finest news source managed spell "Bill" and "Cosby" right.

B27VBSSCAAAeUJJ.jpg
Close enough
 
So this happened today. An idiot parked their car straight in the path of the tram and the trams had to queue.
She's news.
 
I'm not from Nottingham.

Uh.. that has nothing to do with parking on double yellows. Reason those double yellows are there? The obvious tramlines in the road and overhead electric lines.

I hope she was roundly booed when she returned. Absolute Piers Moron.
 
I'm seriously curious what Pure Speculation Meat is speculating about?
 
Back