Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
I'm seriously curious what Pure Speculation Meat is speculating about?

Treehouse-of-horror-v1.png
 
What struck me the most was the amount of people with nothing to do... I mean, that's mid-morning on a weekday.
Welcome to Nottingham. :dopey:
 
What struck me the most was the amount of people with nothing to do... I mean, that's mid-morning on a weekday.

The car was left parked near Nottingham Trent University

💡
 
Her car's registration plate says otherwise.
Huh?
To my understanding, the only thing given away in a FX53 VNG number plate is that the car was bought between Aug 03 and Mar 04.
 
Huh?
To my understanding, the only thing given away in a FX53 VNG number plate is that the car was bought between Aug 03 and Mar 04.

F(X) is a 'Nottingham area' prefix ;)
 
Huh?
To my understanding, the only thing given away in a FX53 VNG number plate is that the car was bought between Aug 03 and Mar 04.
F prefix means Forest & Fens - Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire - with FX meaning it was first registered in Lincoln.
 
F(X) is a 'Nottingham area' prefix ;)
Well, there you go, learn something new every day. I never knew that the letters had a significance in the UK.
 
It might not have been new to her either. My car is from Dundee but I'm not.

Not defending stupid parking. That kind of thing should get a driving ban too.
 
Uh.. that has nothing to do with parking on double yellows. Reason those double yellows are there? The obvious tramlines in the road and overhead electric lines.

I hope she was roundly booed when she returned. Absolute Piers Moron.
Not only that. If she parked a little further down the road by about 50 meters she would be in a tram only section.


It feels kind of good to have witnessed news though. :lol:
 
TB
How about we keep the racist pictures off of GTPlanet, mkay?

I don't really think it was that racist, but okay, not going to argue about it.
 
Scion xD has a great speedometer.
 
I don't like orange juice to begin with. Adding toothpaste, it's like consuming battery acid.
As you don't like orange juice, have you ever brushed your teeth immediately after drinking some?
 
Back