Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,648 views
Yes. It was horrible.
Just checking. I got curious. I never knew someone who didn't like OJ that didn't have an acid issue.
 
Just checking. I got curious. I never knew someone who didn't like OJ that didn't have an acid issue.

I don't drink tea, but my mom and grandma did. Are they horrible??
 
As you don't like orange juice, have you ever brushed your teeth immediately after drinking some?

Toothpaste and Orange Juice: Not even twice.
 
Better than JD & Coke and a menthol cigarette. :yuck:
 
fruit-bats.png
 
TB
I'd put the cigarette out in the JD and drink the Coke. :lol:

Except that the cig and JD combined are probably better for you than the Coke.
:yuck:
 
10317615_10205342830956430_8291560374923621171_o.jpg
 
:lol: Quite the marketing campaign.
 
Back