Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,242 views
5TP3omk.jpg
 
View attachment 355739

The Royals were involved in four bench clearing brawls in this young season, leading the majors. It doesn't hurt to be prepared for the possibility for a fifth, especially if you are Cleveland starting pitcher Trevor Bauer.

This has me wondering when the earliest brawl in a baseball game occurred - top of the 1st seems a bit soon!
 
TB
No love for those of us with a shift key and assorted punctuation?

Thanks for the help buddy!

See? I can do it!
 
Well, for starters it's BIDMAS, and Division comes before Multiplication...
I don't know what the B or I would stand for, but division and multiplication are interchangeable.
 
Well, for starters it's BIDMAS, and Division comes before Multiplication...

We call it "parenthesis", hence the P. Then Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, and finally Rush's Subdivisions, since there's no place for dreamers and mystics when dear Aunt Sally enters the room.
 
We call it "parenthesis", hence the P. Then Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, and finally Rush's Subdivisions, since there's no place for dreamers and mystics when dear Aunt Sally enters the room.

Wait.... N.P.F.D.A.M.W.D.A.S.E.T.R ? Now I'm confused. :)
 
Nobody pointed out that division does not come before multiplication unless it literally comes first in left-to-right order?
 
Something wrong with mint and orange? I have an orange juice every morning after brushing my teeth. Does it taste bad or something?
 
Back