Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,147 views
4KcfjuU.jpg

Or he can't find the wheel lock key, tire, jack, and/or manual.
 
That's what happens when somebody buys a Porsche for the first time. XD

It took me 25 minutes to find the wheel lock key for an '01 Carrera, only to find the dealer returned the wrong one to that car. On the other hand, I got to drive it to the dealer.
 
It took me 25 minutes to find the wheel lock key for an '01 Carrera, only to find the dealer returned the wrong one to that car. On the other hand, I got to drive it to the dealer.
...well at least it was the dealer's fault. Though in that man's case (the meme), he could actually have misplaced the engine. :P :lol:
 
I have very little sense of taste and almost no sense of smell, all thanks to smoking I assume.

You damn skippy it's from smoking. I quit a couple years ago and never realized until I did that the hand soap we have at work had a mild pleasant scent to it. Your sense of smell will come back if you quit. Taste too.
 
You damn skippy it's from smoking. I quit a couple years ago and never realized until I did that the hand soap we have at work had a mild pleasant scent to it. Your sense of smell will come back if you quit. Taste too.

You should hear the complaints I get about my cheesy feet from my wife. For the longest time I thought she was imagining things. :lol:
 
You should hear the complaints I get about my cheesy feet from my wife. For the longest time I thought she was imagining things. :lol:
When you noticed the fungus did you believe her?
 
Why yes, the internet should me more British. But I wanna see the look on your boat when you try that old tripe up the Smoke. Check your kettle before you leave the drum and make sure you check everything is cushty with the old Dutch. The world is your lobster, Terrance.

*May only be comprehensible to those of an Arthur Daley persuasion
 
Why yes, the internet should me more British. But I wanna see the look on your boat when you try that old tripe up the Smoke. Check your kettle before you leave the drum and make sure you check everything is cushty with the old Dutch. The world is your lobster, Terrance.

*May only be comprehensible to those of an Arthur Daley persuasion
U wat m8?
 
U wat m8?

I want to see the look on your face [boat race] when you try that old nonsense [tripe] in London [up the Smoke]. Check your watch [kettle and hob] before you leave the house [drum] and make sure you check everything is satisfactory [cushty] with the wife [Duchess of Fife].

Here's a pony, catamount39. Now you're holding folding, get us a couple of Britneys but don't get all Brahms.
 
I want to see the look on your face [boat race] when you try that old nonsense [tripe] in London [up the Smoke]. Check your watch [kettle and hob] before you leave the house [drum] and make sure you check everything is satisfactory [cushty] with the wife [Duchess of Fife].

Here's a pony, catamount39. Now you're holding folding, get us a couple of Britneys but don't get all Brahms.
MY BRAIN!!!!!!! :odd:
 
Back