Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,302 views
I've never thought it to be bad. I do have a cigarette between brushing and juicing though.
 
1322431066603.png
1347496915178.jpg
 
Something wrong with mint and orange? I have an orange juice every morning after brushing my teeth. Does it taste bad or something?

It's basically the worst thing ever. It's worse than child birth.
 
Brushing your teeth then drinking orange juice, is like brushing your teeth and drinking orange juice.

It's impossible to compare it to anything else.
 
TB
That explains why you can't taste it.

I have very little sense of taste and almost no sense of smell, all thanks to smoking I assume.
 
I have very little sense of taste and almost no sense of smell, all thanks to smoking I assume.
Or, you live in parts of Asia where nothing tastes like it does anywhere else. To be honest, no matter the flavor of toothpaste you get this effect. Your toothpaste may lack the chemical that causes the problem, as any other orange and mint combo is pretty good. There are all kinds of gums and teas. There's even an orange mint plant.
 
Or, you live in parts of Asia where nothing tastes like it does anywhere else. To be honest, no matter the flavor of toothpaste you get this effect. Your toothpaste may lack the chemical that causes the problem, as any other orange and mint combo is pretty good. There are all kinds of gums and teas. There's even an orange mint plant.

That could be why then. I know a lot of the paste here is salt based ( :yuck: ) and in China my toothpaste was always green tea which is bad a first but then becomes quite enjoyable.
 
That's gotta be photoshop'd. Sure, under perfect conditions you might get lucky with a bunch of tweaks & resets prior, but there's still crosswind & traffic in the real world.
Also, consider the 'focus' ;)

More pics or it didn't happen :p
 
"Can I eat my chicken eggs?"

Really? Can someone enlightening me on why this is a frequently asked question?
It is hard to tell if an egg has spoiled before the shell is opened. There is also a big home chicken raising thing going on in the states, where someone will have three or four chickens for eggs, and fresh eggs are not the bright, white odorless things you see at the grocery. They also aren't pasteurized and may have been sitting out in the heat.
 
Back