Open Chrome, turn off Wifi and 4G, tap dino, profit.Mini game? I don't remember one.
Why didn't I ever try to tap on the dino?!...Open Chrome, turn off Wifi and 4G, tap dino, profit.
Open Chrome, turn off Wifi and 4G, tap dino, profit.
Scotland?
Poop balls about as big as his body?
Someone clearly doesn't have children. Or ducks, apparently.Poop balls about as big as his body?
You're correct on both counts.Someone clearly doesn't have children. Or ducks, apparently.
successkid.jpgYou're correct on both counts.
I genuinely saw this less than a month ago - EVERYWHERE in Switzerland closes for lunch. We rolled into a town that exists solely for tourism, and the tourist information was shut for 2 hours, with just 3 iPads in the foyer to cover lunch.
No one tops Mr Kipling thoughIn fairness, the Fabulous Bakin' Boys do some excellent cakes.
He's cornered himself in on the last spot he didn't paint.Can someone explain this one? Maybe I'm just tired, but don't see the "thing-wrong" in the pic,