- 6,388

- Tecumseh, MI
- I_Fail_At_FPS
I would have thought that you'd say you was drunk instead of was tired, but maybe that's just me..@catamount39 See what I meant about being tired? Didn't even notice the painting roller in his hand.![]()
I would have thought that you'd say you was drunk instead of was tired, but maybe that's just me..@catamount39 See what I meant about being tired? Didn't even notice the painting roller in his hand.![]()
Welcome to yesterday. Population: you.
I would have thought that you'd say you was drunk instead of was tired, but maybe that's just me..
Sadly...I think they're trying to be serious...what idiots. xDThis has to be a joke right?
View attachment 407648
View attachment 407649
View attachment 407652
Then again the Westboro Baptist Church probably have their name over the door in comic sansConsidering it's written in Comic Sans, I'm pretty sure it's a joke.
Considering it's written in Comic Sans, I'm pretty sure it's a joke.
Things to be taken seriously.Nothing produced with Comic Sans can ever be taken seriously.
Adventure time, seriously?!?This has to be a joke right?
View attachment 407648
She's clearly miming how to eat an ice lolly.
Dude from Jurassic Park - "OH MY GOD IT'S THOR!"
Dude from Jurassic Park - "OH MY GOD IT'S THOR!"
Thor - "Shut up, I've got to deal with tin can over here."
Iron Man - "Let's go Blondie."
Captain America - "Would you two stop."
Who?All of the Avengers - aren't you Starlord?
Yeah generic actors.Chris Pratt to Captain America: Aren't you the Human Torch?
^This....too much this. xDTony Stark to Thor: Aren't you James Hunt?