Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,815 views
aVXqqVn_460s.jpg


a3Lqqb8_460s.jpg


aVXqDMy_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
@250 GTO That's not acceptable when typed and it's not acceptable in an image.
 
I've got a dodgy CD player. There's a 1/5 chance that it will read the disc when it goes in, and then I can't skip too many songs. After 6-10 tracks, pressing the skip button also causes it to crash. Fast Forwarding to skip is the only option, and even that can make it crash. Earlier, It took me 6 attempts to hear Eric Prydz - Pjanoo, as it's track 21, and I didn't want to listen to any of the other songs on the album.
 

Too eerie. I happen to know a married couple, very well, who have those exact names. even the spellings are the same.
 
I happen to know a married couple, very well, who have those exact names.
Do some of us know half of said couple? ;)
 
Back