Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
aPGB9YV_700b.jpg

Facedesk.jpg
 


Oh, Heavenly Father,
Give us this day our daily driver.
And forgive us our poor driving,
As we forgive our fellow commuters.
And do not lead us into traffic
But deliver us from the congestion.
For Yours is the torque and the power and the glory forever.

Amen.
 
Barrel roll distinction:

It's actually a loop, not a roll. Think of walking in a hamster wheel. Walk in a straight line, from the perspective of the wheel (i.e. position a camera on the wheel that watches you move "around" it) you've done a loop. Now move sideways as you walk the wheel. From the perspective of the wheel you've done a barrel roll.

The aircraft never experiences negative g in a barrel roll.

A roller-coaster corkscrew is a barrel roll.
 
100% of Rick Astley memes don't know the right word for the opposite of gonna ;)
 
Clerks at my local McDonald's often say 'Sorry about your wait' if you have to wait longer than a couple of minutes for your food... I've thought for some time that they really ought to rephrase that, and occassionally I believe they are saying it as a purposeful double entendre.
 
Clerks at my local McDonald's often say 'Sorry about your wait' if you have to wait longer than a couple of minutes for your food... I've thought for some time that they really ought to rephrase that, and occassionally I believe they are saying it as a purposeful double entendre.
I don't think they're clever enough for double entendres :lol:
 
Back