Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,502 views
2f178845-went-to-the-county-fair-lots-of-confederate-flags-flying-oh.jpg


a9PmNNZ_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol:👍 Black Mirror

EDIT: After catching up on news, I realize this has nothing to do with the Black Mirror.
 
Last edited:
I take it I'm the only one out of the loop on this one. What happened here? Some sort of literal fiasco with a pig?
He did drugs and shoved the little chap into a dead pig's mouth when he was young.
 
2 Freeview Skips is a Channel 4 Ad-break.
Thirty second skip is perfect for 'Merican Handegg as that's how long a replay, huddle and getting back on the line takes. :D
 
My DirecTV has the 30-second button, and it stacks. Hit it 7 or 8 times, and if it goes to far, just hit play. It backs up a few seconds from where it was when you hit play.

And in that picture, why o why is the GIRL holding the remote??!?!?!????! :sick:
 
Back