Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,288 views
Yeah, but as an Englishman, even you must accept that there is no better food than a bacon sandwich with brown sauce, lettuce and tomato ruin it...
 
Ketchup! Brown sauce for sausage sandwiches...
 
Dog-Grooming-9_2024575b.jpg
 
If I'm honest, I prefer Sausage sandwiches over Bacon. Don't shoot :nervous:
 
That's not from my personal collection of ex's thing AT, I just saw it while reading the news and thought of this thread.
 
I showed that movie to a friend in 20min. Only the 3 layer of reality is enough 👍
 
Following today's theme......

6240565774_a75390859b_z.jpg
 
Following today's theme......


No we aren't that cruel. That's just embarrassing and it ruins the good brony name. :lol:

I like the equation joke.
 
That equation thing is awesome.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2179/sucker.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Even then it wasn't worth it, if you want my opinion. The trailers looked very promising and got me excited (pun intended), but the movie... man, that was horrible.
 
^ HAHAHAHAHA that made me lol so hard!! :lol:
 
That is disturbing as hell.
 
^HA! It's Azureman with a moustache!
 
Going against the grain here but I thought Sucker punch was a fantastic movie, loved the plot, loved the girls, loved the twist.

Perfecto 👍
 
Once you join reddit, most of this thread seems like reposts. Still some really good stuff coming through recently. 👍
 
Back