Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,288 views
Following today's theme......

6240565774_a75390859b_z.jpg

That is the most disturbing thing ever.
 
TB
That is disturbing as hell.

I think the stupid meter on the Internet reads full. We aren't raising the Stupid Ceiling, either.

Once you join reddit, most of this thread seems like reposts.

Once you join Reddit, nothing is cool or good anymore...It all sucks. At least a few people on YouTube enjoy things.
 

:lol:

Also, Cyanide and Happiness is the dumbest comic ever. Great if you're 13 though.
 
Guess I'm 13...

The dog pic is way more disturbing. You know... because it's real.
 
Screw sausage and bacon, the real good meat sandwich is pork loin. With cheese:

bocadillo-lomo-queso.jpg
 
Screw sausage and bacon, the real good meat sandwich is pork loin. With cheese:

bocadillo-lomo-queso.jpg

That's disgusting.

If you don't want another person's loins in your mouth, then why an animal's?

Yes, I am Anti-Joke Chicken.
 
Last edited:
Screw sausage and bacon, the real good meat sandwich is pork loin. With cheese:

*snip*

Hell yeah!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

If you don't want another person's loins in your mouth, then why an animal's?

Who says I don't want another person's loins in my mouth?
 
:lol:
 
:lol:

Also, Cyanide and Happiness is the dumbest comic ever. Great if you're 13 though.

I'll be honest, never really found it all that funny. Maybe ten out of the several hundreds they must have now might have actually made me laugh, but then again, I was probably 13 the last time that happened.
 
tumblr_lrmp474iRs1r1jkd7o1_500.jpg
 
Well he's surely going to want his nickel back.
 
Screw sausage and bacon, the real good meat sandwich is pork loin. With cheese:

That's nice and all, but it would be much better with bacon. Anybody dissing bacon should have their man card revoked, unless they're female.
 
great-funny-photos-11.jpg


dar-thursday-33.jpg


a-motivational-funny-posters-3-10.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Nickleback concert and bad luck ones are priceless. Loving the McDonalds one, but for reasons other than humour.

Anyway, found this at the motorsports sub forum. It apparently originates from the Autosport forum.

Hamsta2.gif
 
F1 fan
Anyway, found this at the motorsports sub forum. It apparently originates from the Autosport forum.

Do people (or just the press) actually call him "Hamsta"? I thought the Jeremy > "Jezza" thing is quite obnoxious, but that raises the bar.
 
Do people (or just the press) actually call him "Hamsta"? I thought the Jeremy > "Jezza" thing is quite obnoxious, but that raises the bar.

I have no idea. I've noticed a lot of people on the forums call him "Hammy", which irritates the life out of me, but I think they just decided on "Hamsta" as it is a parody of the "Senna" movie poster.
 
Probably not. Hamsta is the closest thing to Senna though.
 
Back