Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,261 views
Makes sense...I was beginning to think the motoring media suddenly came down with a mass-neurological impairment.
 
The Nickleback concert and bad luck ones are priceless. Loving the McDonalds one, but for reasons other than humour.

Anyway, found this at the motorsports sub forum. It apparently originates from the Autosport forum.

You managed to bring your Hamilton hating here too bravo.
 
thumbs_hornoxe.com_picdump228_048.jpg


thumbs_hornoxe.com_picdump228_062.jpg


thumbs_hornoxe.com_picdump228_100.jpg
 
Liar, they click their mouse once or twice :p
 
I had a feeling a thread like this existed on here... sorry if some of these are reposts

A8bTd.jpg


floppydisk.jpg



m6PWl.jpg


enhanced-buzz-11277-1315838231-0.jpg


66194.jpg


attachment.php


JCWLh.jpg
 
Last edited:
Language on the 3rd image...
 
sci-fi-fantasy-star-trekthe-shows-been-over-for-how-long.jpg


So far this is the only thing to make me laugh from the new site on the Cheezburger network. Nothing else has even got the faintest of smiles out of me.
 
The long purple text one is hilarious. So wrong but so funny.
 
^^

:odd:

Also, note the cloud's expression on the 5th pic.
 
What the hell game is that? Certainly doesn't look like the SMB I'm familiar with. :odd:
 
All the sprites are mixed up! :scared:
 
Damn, that is an epic powerup.
 
^ You murdered my uncle.


Oh well INHERITANCE:dopey:
 
I dont get that part. Kevin Bacon - please dont die?!
 
^^

:lol: I do the same thing :lol: I prefer the 1st position to read.
 
Back