Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,074 views
xHtXL.jpg
 
Santana one is awesome.

Something else came to my attention just now on yahoo, I don't live in the US so it's a new one for me:
215af2a498492517fc0e6a706700cdf7.jpg

I work at a grocery store and i've heard that Sweddy Balls will no longer be available for purchase due to so many complaints of the name.

Some places may still have some,but soon it will be gone.So if you enjoy the Ice Cream you better get as much as you can.
 
I work at a grocery store and i've heard that Sweddy Balls will no longer be available for purchase due to so many complaints of the name.

Some places may still have some,but soon it will be gone.So if you enjoy the Ice Cream you better get as much as you can.

It seems they're going a little overboard. Why not just change the name then?
 
teeheehee that's cute. Never thought of that.
 
Dravonic
It seems they're going a little overboard. Why not just change the name then?

I think its supposed to be a limited-time flavor.
 
It seems they're going a little overboard. Why not just change the name then?

The could call it Whoppin' Whoppers or something similar.Wait,maybe that's too cheesy :lol:
 
:lol:
 
Shh... i don't need the others hearing you!
294600_2352656011442_1101413228_32761200_1198480786_n.jpg
 
Low blow. Or an ignorant mistake.

R.I.P Simoncelli. :(

EDIT: Reminds me of a certain number 21 that was taken by the same ill accident only a few yea s ago in the BSB cup. May they forever ride in peace.
 
Low blow. Or an ignorant mistake.

R.I.P Simoncelli. :(

EDIT: Reminds me of a certain number 21 that was taken by the same ill accident only a few yea s ago in the BSB cup. May they forever ride in peace.

It was posted about an hour and a half before the crash, so I don't think it was on purpose.

However he may have the power of voodoo. :scared:
 
Last edited:
Can we all at least agree we need a new Tourist Trophy? ;)
 
Sorry about the bike pic, guys. I didn't know somebody died that way, in that day. (And honestly, how could I have known that an hour earlier?) I just found that pic while wandering in the TT subforum and thought it could be funny to put it here.
 
Don't be sorry you posted it before it happened you couldn't have predicted such an awful thing.
 
Back