Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,144 views
One of the best things I've seen in a long time. :lol:👍
 
305769_10150436621138169_716653168_10247623_103437787_n.jpg

Dude I was drinking coffee... lmao
 
^
That's going to be a meme real soon... I feel it...
 
PARAGON GT
comic strip

One morning...the self-inflicted hangover will be very harsh.
 
Santana one is awesome.

Something else came to my attention just now on yahoo, I don't live in the US so it's a new one for me:
215af2a498492517fc0e6a706700cdf7.jpg
 
I saw that recently. Pretty funny, though . . . how would you ask someone if they have that?

"Excuse me . . . do you have . . .um . . .:
 
Isn't that TB's favourite? I'm sure I remember reading that somewhere....
Is that an offer? I never turn down ice cream.
 
unledecu.png
 
Imagine if you woke up in the night and that thing was at the other end of your bed, staring at you with it's glowing eyes.. And then it started talking backwards..
 
It needs some kind of caption. ;)
 
They are both hip hop artists and actors. There's Ice-T=Iced Tea and Ice Cube as in ice cube in my iced tea? Get it?:dopey: lol

I don't think I would like to see Ice Cube in Ice T.










































I prefer my iced tea already chilled.
 
One for you Americans....This is a local company where I live, always makes me chuckle...












Rumour has it there Chicken tastes s***
 
Back