Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,092 views
That I'm aware of... you could try putting them in the freezer for a bit so it'll harden and shrink from the cold... that's if they do that. :dunce:

Ya sure you're talking about onions?

 
x9tXf.png
 
AcPR8TzCQAE6vZP.jpg:large


Peter Schiff is so awesome.
 

Ya sure you're talking about onions?

Positive.. though I did say I wasn't sure if onions do behave like that when exposed to colder temperatures so I got myself covered for what you want to say :p
 
Doesn't help how she's wearing a see-through top.

Strange though. I love them as much as the next guy but I have to actually psychologically force myself not to. Like I'm genetically programmed or something. :sly:

It's because we, like animals in the wild, are programmed to look at certain features of the female kind.👍

At least it's a somewhat good excuse if you get caught looking.:lol:
 
Wouldn't that picture be against the AUP?
 
"sir that's not a number" says the waiter/waitress.

"Indeed it is if you count the number of lines (3), the number of empty spots (4) and look for the hidden number (1). Swish them around until adds up to 30 from 26.86, and that my good sir/ms., is your tip."
 
Would anyone like some...
320994_10150419157386224_527581223_10516919_1232131444_n.jpg

..Ice-T?
 
funny-random-photos-chive-8.jpg


funny-random-photos-chive-16.jpg


This shark is a troll :lol:
the-dar-28.jpg
 
305769_10150436621138169_716653168_10247623_103437787_n.jpg
 
Video game developers are monsters! ;)

 
I love how the Daily Mail all of a sudden have pity on him. God I hate that paper.
 
^ Video games corrupting our children, but we'll celebrate the cold blooded execution of a dictator (albeit deserved). We'll even stick a picture of it on our front page!

Anyway, on a lighter note:
 
But definitely no...
 
'Hello. Is it me you were looking for?'

 
memes-why-not-global.jpg
 
HAHAHA that's a good one!
 
Back