Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,094 views
memes_bear_grylls_knife_Meme_base_12-s313x293-155524.jpg
 
Zach Braff's dog is awesome. Probably not funny but didn't really want to post it elsewhere!

318428_10150436239545470_99806535469_10639404_67324784_n.jpg

Pugs are always awesome.

I have one and they have to be the coolest most laid back dog i have ever had.👍
 
two-men-rescue-me-dont-have-to-put-out.jpg
 
tumblr_ls5ji4zMLb1qixyd2o1_500.png

tumblr_ls5ji4zMLb1qixyd2o2_500.jpg
 
^I don't want to go to bed now... Must stay awake. :nervous:
 

I actually laughed out loud at that. :lol:

Edit: The bubble gum pic.
 
^What the hell? :lol:
 
Shouldn't they have identified themselves before telling a Navy ship what to do?

EDIT: Ah, fake, nevermind.
 
(VAIO butt-top computer)

I like how the entire product doesn't even come close to fitting in pocket.

People are so easily tricked by the implied interpretation of advertising.
 
Fully agreed. 👍
 
31213923630506309154610.jpg
 

:lol:

Proposition 65 in California is also known to cause cancer in the state of California...Those warnings are everywhere.
 
Back