Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,080 views
w8SDK.jpg

:lol:
 
:lol:

Proposition 65 in California is also known to cause cancer in the state of California...Those warnings are everywhere.

They are. I go out there every summer to visit family and you see those warnings as you walk in to fast food joints. Ridiculousness at its best lol
 
Not at all. I applaud California for that.
 
Not at all. I applaud California for that.

It's kind of absurd, after a while...every car has the label on the driver's window (the owner can peel it off, although many do not).

Every restaurant, store, and place of business has it on the door. Some places of business put it in multiple locations, including bathroom doors and mirrors.

Want some Starbucks? You'll find the warning there, too.

Stay at a hotel...yes, a warning label at the front desk!

It's really its own disease, saying virtually nothing of importance, quantifying anything, nor gives any degree of risk.
 
:lol: I found myself doing that alot with MK9.
 
 
:lol: Nicely caught
 
I am thinking there is at least two people in the world who do not find this pic very funny at all.......I however find it hilarious.

44d40e45-10e2-46f7-b418-c406572b65d4.jpg
 
I find it more amazing and cool (to the a&c pic thread!) rather then funny. I guess I'm one of those 2 people. :indiff:

Is it a 458 Italia?
 
Racing the 3rd gen Camaro was he? Hahahaha
 
I am thinking there is at least two people in the world who do not find this pic very funny at all.......I however find it hilarious.

44d40e45-10e2-46f7-b418-c406572b65d4.jpg

I remember seeing something like this on the news. Not sure if it was the same incident, but an SUV drove up his bonnet (So possibly the same one). The funny thing is, he'd had the car for less than a week.
 
20101027.jpg


Oh, and advanced Happy all-Hallows Eve.

demotivational-posters-untitled1.jpg
 
ZL4v5.png
 
^ Incredible how they continue to amuse me with basically the same joke :lol:
 
the-late-dar-29.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-193.jpg


the-late-dar-28.jpg


randoms-high-res-0.jpg


timing-is-everything-1.jpg


timing-is-everything-5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back