Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,146 views
One of the free practice sessions in India was stopped when a stray dog somehow found its way onto the track.

Wow. I'm surprised I never heard of this. Now knowing of it, it's even funnier when looking at the picture. Thanks for the info. :lol:👍
 
hte8lh.png

unledoo.png
 
Yep, I've got those FB ads for GT6 too. That's really funny what they're trying to do.

Either that or PD has really stepped up their pace! :lol:
 
Did anyone else notice the oddly missing spoiler/wing on the blue G37? :dunce:

Now a funny:

demotivationalpostersdr.jpg
 
Wow. I'm surprised I never heard of this.
It was five minutes after the first session started - and the session was only interrupted for another five minutes. Most of the drivers were already in the pits, because a Grand Prix weekend starts with drivers doing an installation lap, then spending about an hour working on their setup. I think there was only one car - Chandhok - on the circuit at the time.
 
I guess that's why, not much of a problem so no real attention towards it. :lol:
 
Those last two comics are pretty good... I mean... who knew Shakespeare was a troll?

I guess the horrible spelling should have tipped us all off.
 
Last edited:
EliteDreamer
Did anyone else notice the oddly missing spoiler/wing on the blue G37? :dunce:

Now a funny:

So that is now two Firebirds hiding in these funny pics.

Is there some underlying joke here or what?
 
I'm in stitches after reading the third comic :lol:
 
👍 to Bob Marley the Printer and Forever A Loan.
 
note.jpg


kill.jpg
 
^^^ It took me some time to see what was funny in this pic :D
 
What was David Duchovny doing looking around the door? :p
 
add-halloween.jpg


monday-motivational-21.jpg


monday-motivational-4.jpg


hilarious-random-photos-12.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not taking any credit for this. My friend shared it on Facebook, but it is pretty hilarious.

scaled.php
 
^ I hope that's it's tail...
 
axletramp
^ I hope that's it's tail...

Hahahaha it is. Timid dogs will tuck tail like that.



Also my oldest has this AT-AT Walker. Always said it reminder me of a dog standing there. Go figure.
 
Hahahaha it is. Timid dogs will tuck tail like that.



Also my oldest has this AT-AT Walker. Always said it reminder me of a dog standing there. Go figure.

You knew it was coming:

 
Omnis
You knew it was coming:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CVYOCMpJRY">YouTube Link</a>

Fantastic!
 
Back