Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,601 views
FBSB3494.JPG
 
To me, this is what the son of Francis Begbie would look like.

Scot Greenan was probably cheaper than happy Elijah Wood tokin' on a scooby while scootin' on a Limey.
 
Don't worry, there's a happy ending when they went on to record such hits as Hold The Line, Rosanna, Pamela, Stop Loving You and Africa.
:grumpy:
 
What? You don't like Toto?
It was a good joke, why so agro?
Love Toto; love Kansas. The grumpy smiley was facetious.
 
What sort of witchcraft is this? I always thought tapes had two sides...

Probably part of a numbered set, where the first cassette is side 1 and side 2, and so on...

/buzzkillington
 
Hmmm...

Wonder if I should get a cut of their t-shirt sales? Mine just said, "Resistance is futile," but I did it six, nearly seven years ago!

45204969541_cbe399c430_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmmm...

Wonder if I should get a cut of their t-shirt sales? Mine just said, "Resistance is futile," but I did it six, nearly seven years ago!

45204969541_cbe399c430_b.jpg
Just...wow. It might actually prove to be more plagiaristic than that.

Seeing as you didn't offer a link for the shirt seller, I thought I'd find out myself. I found this.

There's a discrepancy of a few months; ample opportunity to abscond with the idea.
 
Hmmm...

Wonder if I should get a cut of their t-shirt sales? Mine just said, "Resistance is futile," but I did it six, nearly seven years ago!

45204969541_cbe399c430_b.jpg

I'm sure they'd be happy to give you 50% of their profits... or approximately $13.23.
 
I saw it in a Facebook ad, and you know you can never find anything you saw on Facebook later on.
Actually I don't know that, as I've never used Facebook.

;)
 
Back