Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,710 views
No more fapping now, I mean it.
 
In response to some earlier posts, yes, I am being serious in not knowing what it is.. As I'm unaware of this word, please don't go on to explain this subject into detail. We have been told to stop, I believe.

PM me if you feel you should.
 
Dennisch
And if it has HDi in front of it?
HDiFap. Is that in the App store now? Kids are getting so damn lazy.
 
Jai
In response to some earlier posts, yes, I am being serious in not knowing what it is.. As I'm unaware of this word, please don't go on to explain this subject into detail. We have been told to stop, I believe.

PM me if you feel you should.

Masturbating. Find a dictionary and look it up.

Now, let's move on and see some funny pics.
 
Last edited:
Can we have some funny pics now?
 
Ok lets thats a good idea.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can we have some funny pics now?

I made a post full of pics, tried to post it, it gave me an invalid link warning, and everything is gone.

polls_OhNoez_5545_164442_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg


And it seems a lot of posts are gone. :lol:
 
We're all too fat & lazy to post pictures.

(28 people viewing thread...all waiting for someone else to do it LOL)
 
tumblr_lyficn3eCa1qzmopno1_400.png


That a microphone she is holding ....
 
radiov.jpg

funnypictures17.jpg

funnypictures11.jpg

funnypictures08.jpg

funnypictures03.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Can't see 🤬, captain.

There were some funny pictures on the last page you know :rolleyes: I'll find some moar though...


PUXPe.jpg



NHINg.jpg



yt4Aa.jpg



y6gUA.jpg



This is an actual letter sent from Stephen Colbert to the FEC
HrWfU.png
 
Last edited:
^Can't see 🤬, captain.

There were some funny pictures on the last page you know :rolleyes: I'll find some moar though...

"pics aren't showing" usually works better as a reply.
 
Last edited:
While researching these scan codes, something clicked in my head and I had to do it:

BorgCubewithQR.jpg
 
Why is that funny again?
 
Because people say Jesus/God controls everything, it's saying Jesus is giving the kid Lukemia.
 
It's funny because Jesus said leukemia wrong.
 
I love all those "shut up, Jesus" pics,, but I'll admit that one's a bit terrible.

y0J6w.jpg
 
Back