Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,154 views
AKA Awesome Platypus.

Except how do you get an egg-laying mammal? Isn't that contradictory?

Platypus lay eggs as do echidna's, both Australasian I believe. :) It's all a bit messed up down there... :p
 
StalkerClarkson.jpg

OMG, I HAVE THAT GREEN AND YELLOW SWEATER! Its a South Africa FIFA 2010 track sweater.
 
Last edited:
^ Photobomb!! :D Every time I look at that Clarkson gets closer...
 
AKA Awesome Platypus.

Except how do you get an egg-laying mammal? Isn't that contradictory?

Pretty much the defining feature of mammals is mammaries (the clue is in the name) - specialised sweat glands that secrete milk. Platypuses don't have boobs, but they do sweat milk that the young lick off their body...
 
I thought that was one of those myth/rumor type things! One learns something everyday. :D
 
How exactly is that funny? Because it's Famine's avatar?

Well, your right on that "it's Famine avatar"

"saving the world from maniacal evil one day at a time"

The funny thing, it's only funny on GTP :lol:
 
Last edited:
Scary that one of Disney's biggest properties of the moment is now just an advert for GTP :lol:
 
Here's one from Mrs Shem, I swear I've only just noticed it but she's had it for years apparently.

6304265807_86ca21c66f_z.jpg


And this is from the lavatory in my local reggae bar.

6304262841_cc39d33bf6_z.jpg
 
Here's one from Mrs Shem, I swear I've only just noticed it but she's had it for years apparently.

So... She had it before it was cool? Hehe
 
So... She had it before it was cool? Hehe

It would seem so.

I might not be funny to everyone but the fact that English isn't her first language so had no idea what it meant and studies in the same uni as a bunch of hipsters had me in stitches!
 
Some things are better left unknown... :yuck:

Fixed:sick:.

Here's one from Mrs Shem, I swear I've only just noticed it but she's had it for years apparently.


And this is from the lavatory in my local reggae bar.

Pretty cool T-shirt :D.

The sticker is cool because Skelator:tup::sly:.


The 1% pic is cool and very true ;).
 
Whatever you do, don't steal this dude's Cheez-Its.

Warning: it doesn't involve fluffy bunnies and cupcakes.

finished.jpg
 
Cheez-It guy is not right in the head. Still funny:dopey:.


dirty-jokes-pictures-8.jpg


dirty-jokes-pictures-12.jpg


good-fun-photos-2.jpg
 
2006 World Cup, bud. It's only 5 years old.
The point is that it's old. It was old about thirty minutes after it was first posted, and almost assuredly a repost.
 
insanitypuppyforza.png

My gf made this after watching me.
 
^
EPIC SIM RACING FAIL




























(you were playing Forza) :sly:
 
Back