Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,205 views
halloween12c.jpg

Can also be used as leprosy twister.
 
Zombie Twister. Now I know what to get the boys for Christmas. :dunce: :dopey:
 
:lol: Somewhere shem is freaking out and getting more stuff in preparation of a zombie attack.

Why didn't I think of that?:grumpy:
 
That Happy Meal/Happiness pic is great. :lol:
 
309764_827518309997_48610646_37617271_357469386_n.jpg


I don't get it?

I kinda understand it. It probably references to the intro of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Not sure of the "Sincerely, The 1%", though.

EDIT: Yep, it is. If you read Wikipedia's summary of it, it tells you the same thing.
 
Yes it's old but for some reason this cracks me up every time I see it. :lol:
 
What's do funny about the train bike?
 
^ I'm the 'refresh' one. :guilty:
 
What's do funny about the train bike?

Well if you really are located in North Korea, I can see why you might not find anything funny about a pedal-powered train.
 
I don't get it?

I kinda understand it. It probably references to the intro of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Not sure of the "Sincerely, The 1%", though.

EDIT: Yep, it is. If you read Wikipedia's summary of it, it tells you the same thing.

"The 99%" is a quasi-socialist movement who you may be aware of through their "Occupy..." campaign - like "Occupy Wall Street". They believe it unfair that 1% of the population (the rich) hold most of the wealth and that they represent "the 99%" of people who share the remainder.

Will Smith is extremely rich. He's the "1%". The backstory of the Fresh Prince is that of someone from the "99%". The gag is at the expense of the 99%/Occupy movement in that some of the 99% have worked hard to get into the 1% rather than just complaining about it and pitching tents outside churches.
 
:cheers: To Mr Smith for being so humble.......and Famine for clarifying that I was laughing at the right 'funny'.
 
The Internet down image, I'm repeatedly click refresh, and pace up and down.
 
Back