Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,291 views
Not legally.
 
Thumbs up if you looked up Cataline Robayo.


Not worth it imo.
 
There's something about her that just isn't quite right...
 
batman-pulled-over-465x256.jpg
 
^
Just so you know:)

epically-awesome-photos-9.jpg
 

Well, this makes up for what was one of the worst movies (especially when framed as a "documentary") I've ever seen. Although I had no hopes for it, anyhow...so worst doesn't really apply.

A saw an ad last week on TV for a third one, which means that somehow they scraped together 50 bucks to make a sequel. I suppose they are quite inexpensive to make...

[/bad movie rant, 'twas the wife's idea, anyhow]
 
koma-comic-strip-wait-what-about-to-milhouse.jpg
 
My head hurts.
 
You a should add a recommendation of being stoned before reading that >.<
 
:lol:

Jerome
 
That Forza long rewind is very common on Sunset Penensula after the first few corners. hahah
 
310635_10150930344130393_507035392_21882324_1349067528_n.jpg
 
Nananananananananananananananananana....
0118.jpg



Bought the bitch a chair
cadeira-de-passageiro-na-moto-580x481.jpg

Bitches love chairs


Like a baws
insurmountable_obstacle_02.jpg
 
It's opposite day!
EMOK%20Picdump%20212_051.jpg


EMOK%20Picdump%20212_094.jpg
 
Like a baws

I think its like a woman because that impossible stunt could only be done by one :lol:. Like one i saw last year when intering a roundabout minding my own business when suddenly a woman going towards me :dunce: and i had to engage my GT5 mode to avoid her. I mean a BIG roundabout :


Marques de Pombal:


pombal600.jpg
 
Last edited:
Someone make a Forever Alone or Okay gag for Greece being kicked out of the Euro, it may not actually happen yet but still...
 
Someone make a Forever Alone or Okay gag for Greece being kicked out of the Euro, it may not actually happen yet but still...

9959291.jpg


Close. :lol:
 
:lol: the gyros gag.
 
*Comic Strip*

Best one ever :lol:

Even better is I have that exact calculator. Now I'm really afraid to divide by Zero:nervous:


Edit: The Forza one is hilarious :lol: Found myself doing that alot in Grid.
 
Back