Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
It's true of most places even on the flat earth, providing you have a leg length discrepency, and a steady pace.

And a detachment from reality, of course.
 
101525253_2836619166415487_7965834049564442624_n.jpg
 
Anyone remember what that video was? I seem to recall it was funny, but for the life of me I can't remember enough of it to remember why.
 
I think it was he was thrown out by bouncers so kept toying with them by walking towards them and away again in a real silly fashion. I think he then got knocked out.
 
I know I'm missing something but wasn't it the red pill which took you out of the Matrix? I thought Viagra was blue.

The red pill takes you down the rabbit hole.
 
4/69/20
 
Back