Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,894 views
It's salt water though. Everyone knows you can't drink salt water. They'd have to go up a river to drink.

And hope the bears don't catch you.
 
sb-fire-underwater-576.jpg


W7f4cbe.gif
 
While we're removing statues, can we remove this one in the city I currently live in?

EafkgX0WsAA4_RW.jpg


It's not racist or anything, but just look at it (not my picture). :lol:

*If you don't know what it resembles, consider your innocent mind lucky.
 
While we're removing statues, can we remove this one in the city I currently live in?

EafkgX0WsAA4_RW.jpg


It's not racist or anything, but just look at it (not my picture). :lol:

*If you don't know what it resembles, consider your innocent mind lucky.

That’s no statue! That’s a giants’ play thing!
 
I don't have sim rig privilege so chase cam is the only realistic way of driving.
 
Did he just use the word "realistic" to describe a view from outside?

(And no, I don't have a sim rig, just plain ol' Dualshock.)
 
I don't have sim rig privilege so chase cam is the only realistic way of driving.

And we join the ranks of WRC and FIA World rallycross champion. Petter Solberg, of chase cam usage. He said its the only way to visualise what he would normally be feeling.

So actually we're elite.
 
I guess he can't hear very well, as the excessive and unrealistic tire noise is actually the indicator of how close you are to the edge of traction. :D :p
 
Back