Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
a43b7BZ_460s.jpg
 
I like topguns slogan 'TIME TO PLAY'
Because guns are toys :scared:
 
Last edited:
Actual Rick Astley got perfectly Rick Rolled on Reddit recently. The hyperlink is Never Gonna Give You Up, in case you aren't able to work that out. And yes, that is Rick's real Reddit account underneath.

xpbofkn7jo551.jpg
 
Why would a starfish that lives in the sea need water?

Sometimes they visit Sandy Cheeks and she lives is an air bubble.
 
Also... sweat?
 
I doubt sweat is a thing when you live at the bottom of the ocean and are presumably cold-blooded.
 
I doubt sweat is a thing when you live at the bottom of the ocean and are presumably cold-blooded.
In that case, when Patrick and Spongebob "sweat", they're probably just spawning. Not sure that's any better.
 
Back