Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,890 views
Cute, but a giant snail traveling at snail speed proportional to its increased size would likely be cause to run.

#buzzkill
I don't care how fast it's moving, if I see a building sized snail, I'm 🤬 running!
 
TB
I don't care how fast it's moving, if I see a building sized snail, I'm 🤬 running!
Well, TB definitely doesn't stand for "The Business". At this point, I suspect it may actually stand for "Tiny--"

*banned*
 
Tiny banned is a dumb name.

Thanks, mom and dad.
 
z1bekvuy18951.jpg
 

Since I don't hold with Football-esque levels of talkin' **** about people you don't support, I thought I'd report some of these...

... sadly ... I think Google's system is also a Max Hater....

upload_2020-7-10_23-51-59.png
 
There's quite a few of them around the track, including Lewis' Penalty Shop - I think Leclerc has been paying them a visit today...

red bull ring places.PNG
 
User created Google maps locations piss me off. Some numbnuts placed a pin noting a bathroom in the middle of the football practice field on campus.

Someone else named two "roads" (one was actually just a parking lot lane, the other a long driveway) that don't have names. One was Carson Wentz Street, the other Frisco Drive. Took me weeks for Google to remove them. :rolleyes:
 
Back