Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,146 views
YwPdI.jpg
 
I just cannot get over that guy's hair. It just has crazy written all over it.
 
@ Lucas
Obviously the Aliens took it :lol:
 

And why is this funny?
It was designed for trainee pilots as a barrel role can aid you in getting someone off your six but an aileron roll wont.
Maybe I am too nerdy for this place :lol:
 
^I'm assuming it's a reference to something which happen on Google / Twitter called a barrel roll.
 
I think it actually refers to N64 Starfox game in which a fairly well know quote "Do a barrel roll!" is uttered, but in actual fact you would really only perform a aileron roll.
 
Yeah, that's the single thing this whole "barrel roll" joke came from. And the phrase has been used wrong ever since.
 
Someone make a Forever Alone or Okay gag for Greece being kicked out of the Euro, it may not actually happen yet but still...

Instead of using Alone, use Loan :dopey:
(too far?)
 
^That round like a shot one is brilliant! :lol: My whole family is laughing at it!
 
^^

That took me a while to find out what was funny :p
 
Thats bad... I hope youll never have to make fun of Portugal:idea::dopey:.






mangyongdae-funfair-park-411.jpg


mangyongdae-funfair-park-31.jpg


mangyongdae-funfair-park-61.jpg
 

I was talking about Loan because that's what Greece needs now :lol:


:lol: Indeed, I tried to get both puns into one, Dennisch's one is much better 👍
 
PIIGS+SPIT.jpg


The interwebz is already full of PIIGS and Euro cartoons.
 
Last edited:
My friend was eating apples... noticed one looked just like Conan O'Brien.

388489_236919889702800_100001543725037_743609_1825727170_n.jpg
 
^^

That's awesome! But it looks more Cool than Funny.
 
Oh wait she just got it off the internet. What a lying hoe.
 
Back