Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,172 views
I was just about to call you a liar. Awesome picture though.
 
internetmemesyesyesidid.jpg
 
My friend was eating apples... noticed one looked just like Conan O'Brien.

388489_236919889702800_100001543725037_743609_1825727170_n.jpg

What the hell is that on the apple?

It looks like cow vomit. And not the delicious 'I was drunk in a field and it looked delectable' kind.
 
Probably caramel. It's the time of year for it.
 
Probably caramel. It's the time of year for it.

Is this traditional?

I've just had to look that up. It sounds vile.
 
You had to look caramel up? Or the fact that people eat it on apples? Either way I don't see how it sounds vile. :odd:
 
Carmel Apple's are delicious. I like them on a stick, sliced and dipped. Sliced and drizzled. Mmmmm I am getting some tomorrow at the store.
 
You people are monsters.
 
It just sounds so wrong.
 
It just sounds so wrong.

I'm hereby devoting my life to stopping this atrocity.

I shall call my campaign 'It's Caramel Appalling'.
 
You think that's wrong. Some guy I know said for halloween instead of giving out toffee/caramel apples, he gave out toffee/caramel onions(saying they were apples)! He said the look on people's faces as they bit into what they thought was an apple was priceless.
 
Is this sarcasm? How can Apples and Carmel be bad? Have you never tried them? Get a nice creamy carmel to dip apples in. You be changed person. Hahaha
 
^This. I don't especially like apples or caramel, but they're just awesome together.
 
I've tried Apples and Peanut Butter together, that's not that bad as well :D
 
You think that's wrong. Some guy I know said for halloween instead of giving out toffee/caramel apples, he gave out toffee/caramel onions(saying they were apples)! He said the look on people's faces as they bit into what they thought was an apple was priceless.

We thought of doing that, however my parents didn't much like the idea of people then egging our house.


Love caramel apples however its difficult to find somewhere that sells caramel, so I just use honey instead.
 
It's certainly irritating to eat, because caramel just gets everywhere, but it's positively delicious.
 
jameshand.jpg
 
First image=America, in my opinion. I do not wish to offend.
 
Lala, post removed, no need for this one anymore. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Better still, just remove the lot. :)
 
Back