Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,049 views
Challenge.jpg
 
People who join the army because of COD are stupid...

Battlefield, on the other hand...

That's hilarious. :lol: Though what most people don't know is that war is not 100% war all the time,

Exactly! Take the lobby between matches, for example.
troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif

 
Exactly! Take the lobby between matches, for example.
troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif

Aha! But there is war 100% of the time in COD, take the verbal wars that break out over the mics in the pre-match lobby.
troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif


:lol: So true, I can't tell you how many times I had a care package ready to drop in Black Ops when the match ended. :mad:
 
I hope you laugh, because it lowers your blood pressure. :lol:
If your blood pressure is too high, you go :crazy:


Poker-Cards.jpg
 
Looks made in China, where a q has a c sound as in 'qards' or where I live, Chongqing > Chongching
 

:lol: I can so relate... There should be some that says :

"Making sure after 5 minutes no enemies around to take care packages. Gets killed randomly and robbed."

"Getting ready to throw flash bang or reload. Random guy comes out and kills you."

Those two happen to me very often... Hate it. :grumpy:
 
At least we've now gotten to the bottom of that problem CERN was having with the speed of light.
 
chatroulette-trolling-trolling-comes-to-the-gameshows.jpg


Goblins. Definitely goblins.

As if Jenny Eclair, the mistress of wonder that she is, didn't get that.
 
"Oooh, Miss Cathcart!"
 
I know this is Stupid but what is the Story behind the Alien Pics?
 
http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/funny-facebook-fails-wrap-your-head-around-that-math.jpg[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

What a genius, think about it, just revolutionary.
 
internet-memes-whats-happening-with-jobs-in-the-world.jpg

internet-memes-dude-what-would-happen.jpg
 
^ Nice!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^This, it was even the VERY next post after it as well.
 
ZrtFR.jpg



It's probably funny but I never actually scrolled past the first frame...
 
It's probably funny but I never actually scrolled past the first frame...
I know what you mean. The guy on the right is cute.
 
Back