Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,069 views
1320290518329.jpg
 
I don't get why Russia still make Lada Riva's. They have no advantage other than being cheap. No performance at all and build-quality is very poor indeed. Would it not make sense to either import or make something better?
 
I wonder what other dumb 🤬 Country makes those God awfull Ladas
 
Thats not funny, that awesome 👍
 
I was checking the weather just now and I noticed this... I know it's just some weird effect on the radar and I've seen it occasionally, but I couldn't help but think of this :D

attachment.php
 
Lada...?

My Dad once worked for Lada, did also work for British Leyland, Rover, Toyota, Dae-woo, RR & BMC, Bentley.. I'd have to say from all of those, the lada wasn't the worst company car (we are going back 30 years to present day.... I kinda miss the Austin Princess ; ) )

Anyhow, I'd rather have a Lada Riva, or a Niva, than some brand new cars..
 
I was checking the weather just now and I noticed this... I know it's just some weird effect on the radar and I've seen it occasionally, but I couldn't help but think of this :D

attachment.php
I live within the box!
 
Blowing in the cartridge is for rookies.

Q-tips and contact cleaner makes everything good as new. ;)

Contact cleaner? Bah. Too expensive. Alcohol will do. :lol:

Used the blow method successfully for years... why change now?
 

Call of Duty is a major contributor to the encouragement of youths to enlist in the army. Kinda sad when you think about it. I have no problem with any young man joining up, and I pay the uttermost respect to them, but I can just imagine a poor lad thinking to himself:

"When I get to the army I'm going to run around with my m16 and shoot some noobs lol. I'll look out on my radar and plant claymores in smart places and I'll plant the bomb all the time!!! I'll get some attack dogs after a 11 kill streak lols dis will be fun!"

Shame they'll see the harsh reality that will hit them after a few days in service.
 
^ I wonder if they are taught not to think of the army and war in a Call of Duty perspective. I also wonder if they're asked if they joined the army because of CoD. :lol:

Onto funny:
komacomicstripproblemdo.jpg
 
chatroulette-trolling-oh-that-kind-of-punishment.jpg


chatroulette-trolling-finally.jpg


chatroulette-trolling-trolling-comes-to-the-gameshows.jpg


Goblins. Definitely goblins.
 
Lada...? I'd rather have a Lada Riva, or a Niva, than some brand new cars..

I owned a Lada Samara for 4 years, I don't think you'd rather that than a new car unless you are proficient at piloting the NASA Crawler. Weighed as much and equally as slow. :guilty:
 
...

"When I get to the army I'm going to run around with my m16 and shoot some noobs lol. I'll look out on my radar and plant claymores in smart places and I'll plant the bomb all the time!!! I'll get some attack dogs after a 11 kill streak lols dis will be fun!"

Shame they'll see the harsh reality that will hit them after a few days in service.

This. Most of the people I know who love COD actually don't have any intentions of going into service because they're smarter than that. I do know one person though from high school who said he was going to do it just because he was so good at COD, and he actually told us that :rolleyes:



Anyway

hurr-durr-derp-face-everytime-i-sneeze-i-poop-a-little1.jpg


hurr-durr-derp-face-durrin-ma-homewurrrrk.jpg


(Monty Python reference ;) )
hurr-durr-derp-face-ministry-of-silly-walks-haz-a-mad.jpg


funny-pictures-history-how-to-treat-urine-stains.jpg


funny-pictures-history-here-we-go-madam-the-ministry-of-silly-walks.jpg


funny-pictures-history-gps-s-o-s.jpg
 
Last edited:
What exactly are you saying?

I'm saying they're smarter than playing and getting good at COD to the point that they want to enlist just so they can pwn n00bs who don't hide. COD vs. real war is very different, as I'm sure you know. I'm just saying that people who want to go into war shouldn't base their expectations off a video game.

I wasn't saying enlisting is stupid or anything. My father was in the Navy and my grandfather was in Korea, so that's definitely not what I was trying to say 👍
 
Ah. 👍

Although, to be fair, the enemy does seem to be universally poor at hiding. :lol:
 
Contact cleaner? Bah. Too expensive. Alcohol will do. :lol:

Used the blow method successfully for years... why change now?

I thought blowing on cartridges will oxidize the circuits, which will damage it further?
 
Ah. 👍

Although, to be fair, the enemy does seem to be universally poor at hiding. :lol:
That's hilarious. :lol: Though what most people don't know is that war is not 100% war all the time, most moron COD and BF players think the exact same thing. (except for me, CAM, and Daniel :p)
 
Back