Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,069 views
Brilliant! :lol:

----

RE: second part?

Bear Grylls loves them critters. Nom nom nom.
 
GregTheStig
What he said. Bear ate the slug :D

:lol:

Sometimes it's worth the effort to plough through the agonising confusion to achieve such quantities of humour.
 
Sorry if a re-post.

570698_700b.jpg
 
Obviously not a diesel.
 
11414138.jpg


I hate bio dept tests.
 
You suspiciously know too much about the author...Kid's in the home?:odd:
... That's what you take issue with in my post? Honestly, you didn't notice this?

Therefore, it's actually a good book to use for teaching grammar to high school students ... or it would be, if it weren't for the pedophilic themes in the later books.
I'm not trolling on this one, either.
 
Probably as fake as hell, but who cares?



:D
 
codyshades.jpg
 
Found my brother doing this:

P1020097.jpg

Xzibit-Yo-Dawg.jpg


Also, you don't this being done to your car:

P1020102.jpg
 
^ It is? :odd:


Why?
 
Broken/Unbroken I guess. :)
 
^ :lol:

Not bad.
 
I wanted to edit it but it would have taken to long with my computer skills.
 
Back