Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,072 views
Well, you see, I'm sure you can recognize that that car is a Toyota AE86.

The problem you're facing is that you probably don't know that the version with flippy lights is the Trueno, and the version with static lights is called the Levin.

I still don't get that...

Funny pics:
demotivational-posters-like-a-boss.jpg


You know, Saab is now making boats too. ;)
url
 
*ibo* S3 Racer
You just solved my problem to how to drive in the drive in with a JDM car.

Or just got to Rally's only ;). They have drive thru windows on both sides. Perfect

Rally's is JDM friendly yo.
 
I'm sure all of us have known someone like this... :lol:

359p45.jpg
358bsm.jpg


35aiuk.jpg
3524q5.jpg


6u0m.jpg
358dri.jpg


6txb.jpg
359obj.jpg


6yho.jpg
6wng.jpg


355zq7.jpg
7fz2.jpg



This actually brings back a lot of memories haha
 
I'm sure all of us have known someone like this... :lol:

Kids with multiple above excuses eventually wound up with a black eye or an ass-kicking back in my day.
 
They wind up desperately unpopular over here and eventually fall into drug use and booze :D
 
Kids like that around here get through life just fine... pisses me off to no end.
 
Definitely don't get that one.
 
Some sort of play on "some men just want to watch the world burn"? I don't get it either...
 
It's RJ Mitte from Breaking Bad (I think) but having not watched enough episodes of said show, I don't get it, either.
 
Kids with multiple above excuses eventually wound up with a black eye or an ass-kicking back in my day.

Back in my day, about a decade and-a-half ago, I did the same thing.
Which is more notable considering I was never the type to be violent... unless someone did stuff like that.

Rage quit before I win? Punch you in the face and declare myself the winner anyway. That's why splitscreen will always be superior to online. :sly:
 
futuramaxmenmeldbygotta.jpg
 

His family is broken apart and he just wants everyone happy and hunky dory. Pretty much any scene he's in involves breakfast or dinner.

Sorry that's the best I can do and even that seems hollow and unfunny. :indiff:
 
Well that is just mildly depressing!
 
I don't go to this uni:
384346_10150936833620716_537230715_21844300_367012712_n.jpg

Thousands of pounds to clean up 600 years of spooge? Sounds about right.
 
^

University of St Andrews
from first to foreskin
 
phil_ken_sebben_by_jb_online-d2zohfr.png
 
hahaha the Futurama pic is awesome!
 
LMfdD.jpg


SZjCB.png


Totally shopped but I thought it was hilarious
4uI0p.jpg


trololololol
HDbV6.jpg


KjUYa.jpg


1VatR.jpg
 
Peter.
I'll be honest, I thought it was Freddie Mercury initially.

^ That made me laugh harder then the pic did. :)
 
^^ My work laptop is an HP that looks just like that. Feel like a world champion now.
 
Back