Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,861 views
WTF?! Thats blasphemy!!:grumpy: Also they dont look alike in any possible way! I curse who did that pic:tdown:!

Huh? I think the point was how different they look.
 
rage-comics-stupid-immigrants.jpg
 
Huh? I think the point was how different they look.

Ive thought of that possibility too. Doesnt matter. They shouldnt be in the same pic.




EDIT:
dar-tuesday-39.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-193.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-116.jpg
 
Last edited:
All of those were awesome! The last one was hilarious. I wonder what photographer Obama will hire :dopey:
 
Amish Christmas Lights
7q3tD.jpg


QfInv.jpg


KWUGu.jpg


O2hc0.jpg


DjJT0.jpg


0FlpJ.jpg


You would get this if you're a college student. I 🤬 HATED MyMathLab with a passion

N9sd1.png


RYSzf.jpg
 
Last edited:
For many lols, Google "birds with arms". Here's a preview :D

rockoutbird.jpg


tumblr_lgjonoG9L71qzmyoy.jpg


My fav :lol:

birds_with_arms9996.jpg


burds21.jpg



Not all images may be SFW, depending on where you go... sicko.
 
Now birds with arms are funny...



But this is:
img4eb8c4bd44cdf.jpg
 
One question, why is Leila NOT Cyclops?
Because Cyclops isn't a chick...

Although in the movies he does act a bit like one.
 
/\ Thank you TB.


Jerome
 
TB
Because Cyclops isn't a chick...

Although in the movies he does act a bit like one.

Oh, I guess gender is more important than such things as being a robot or not...

Also, it was kind of a joke. :sly:
 


I'm no rocket scientist but that'll never reach escape velocity.
 
Tracks? Where we're going, we don't need tracks.
 
142661.strip.gif


Hilarious for those of us who need to do this at work.....
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/internet-memes-dont-you-dare-touch-my-mario-peta.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

That picture makes me want to put on my mutton/otter slippers from Alaska. :sly:
 
Regarding Peta, I think their only goal is to bring attention to those issues, whether or not they have any chance of winning a lawsuit.

And they've been pretty successful this time, considering how many times I've seen that picture/article. Although, that particular article doesn't go into detail about the specifics of tanuki hunting and such, but it does on Peta's website, for anyone interested.

Basically this is the reaction they wanted.

Edit: Gosh Darn their site is graphic.
 
Last edited:
That's a brave man there on the left.
 
Me either :(
 
Back