Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,864 views
i-zHbgqbd-M.jpg
 
The sims is one of those games that irk me. And the resulting pic above is my reason. :scared:
 
This is not supposed to be funny, but I just want to know if this photo is real or not and how the hell did he do this?
233801-ferrari_shunt.jpg
 
wouldn't be surprised if it was real, the chassis could have taken the brunt of impact allowing his legs to just slip out (mostly?) unscathed.

EDIT: looks like it was a classics race at Laguna Seca and it was a 99 SF chassis with the driver unhurt.
 
Last edited:
This is not supposed to be funny, but I just want to know if this photo is real or not and how the hell did he do this?
**Scary pic of exposed driver**

I saw that happen at Indy some years ago, someone hit the Turn one wall and the nose came off. He spun back onto the track with his legs hanging out there, but nobody hit him! I can't recall what injuries he had, or even who or when it was, and i don't have time to Google it right now. My point is that it happens, and the pic is real.
 
Custom credit card gone wrong :D
YEB6h.jpg


sCr4m.png

nU3Cq.jpg


Yo dawg I heard you like vegetables
7Dsod.png


Aj7Zo.jpg


HAHAHAHA!!!
8j1Ly.png
 
Last edited:
This is not supposed to be funny, but I just want to know if this photo is real or not and how the hell did he do this?
233801-ferrari_shunt.jpg

The driver is a member of the F1 Clienti. A group of customers who purchase ex-Ferrari F1 cars and run them at provided events with pit crew. The sponsor is likely to be his own company or personal sponsor. It was at Laguna Seca.

0815halfedferrari2.jpg

img_7546_std.jpg


The CF has aged and weakened, as the impact itself was very low speed, less than 70MPH.


Also:
tumblr_lo2xkbLtop1qzgcjvo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes! I've recently discovered "Cheers", so I find this utterly hilarious because I read it in John Ratzenberger's voice.
Hah, I suppose you've been watching it on Eleven. At first I thought I'd never be able to get into it but after a short while I found myself laughing constantly.
 
And now it's time for another edition of: "Find the drunk girl!"

387306_10150484368663593_691183592_10490419_1942956367_n.jpg
 
^hmmmmmmm difficult. I'm going for the lady in the stripy tee-shirt facing the wrong way?
 
Back